Monday, July 14, 2008

Muffin Tin Monday

We had another Muffin Tin lunch the other day. My little ones were so excited to see the tins come out again! And, as a bonus for me--the tins bought me 45 minutes of contented munching from my children! Ahhh, nice!!

I made one for each child and each child ate almost everything. I'm still kind of carb heavy when filling up these tins though...I need to work on that.
1: grapes, string cheese, veggie chips, cheerios
2: 1/4 rice cake, veggie bootie, 1/4 tahini/jam sandwich, 1/4 tahini/jam sandwich
3: carrot sticks, dip, mighty bites, grapes

Head on over to Sycamore Stirrings for more muffin tin lunches--and check out her pretty orange muffin tin! So cute!

2 comments:

Laura Bray said...

What a great idea! You won my blog contest. Email me with your address so I can send you the note cards you won! laura (at) katydi-designs.com

Shannon said...

This is just such a great idea. I don't have kids yet but I'm definately storing away this idea!