Friday, June 6, 2008

Snickerdoodles


Princess and I made cookies on Friday morning--snickerdoodles! I always think of my grandpa when I make snickerdoodles and I'm so glad my children love them so I have an excuse to make them on a regular basis. Princess dumped ingredients into the mixer and helped read the recipe too. The part she is an expert at, however, is rolling the dough balls in the sugar/cinnamon mixture. She loves doing that part!

Handsome supervised and banged things on the counter.


And, of course, lots of sampling of fresh-baked cookies had to happen!

2 comments:

Veggiemomof2 said...

Princess sure doesn't look happy in the 1st picture. I love snickerdoodles. They are the only cookies I cannot pass up.

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

LOL! That is her look of extreme concentration--she was working on improving her sugar rolling technique!

~ Sarah