Thursday, May 29, 2008

Favorite Hairstyle

My 4 year old has a new favorite hairstyle--criss-crossed braids...or "brains" as she called them up until very recently. I was sad when she spontaneously started saying braids instead of brains. Anyhow. Oh, and all hairstyles include bows. Always. Without fail. And no, we do not live in the South.
Princess has been wearing bows since she was itty bitty. We love bows in this house and I will be VERY sad when she decides she is too old/big/whatever for bows. Bows are not at all common around here.

2 comments:

Rae said...

Oh so cute! I found your blog via Nesting Place. I have two girls ~ one who loves to have her hair done and one who is completely happy with a ponytail!

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

Thanks for visiting! My little girl LOVES to have her hair done. Thank goodness because I love doing her hair and putting bows in it. Plus her hair is so straight that a simple ponytail literally slides right out of her hair!

~ Sarah